Project Design and Operations
• Underground/Aboveground Tank Design, Bulk Fueling Facilities, and Terminals
• Chemical Process and Waste Minimization Designs Mechanical and Fluid Control Systems
• Storm Water Management and System Designs Solvent Recovery Systems
• Waste Water Treatment Designs
• Oil Blending and Separator System Design and Operation
Soil / Water Assessment, Remediation, and Disposition
• Innovative Clean-up Strategies for a Cost Effective Approach to the Problem Accenting Bio-Augmentation In-Situ Treatment
• Licensed Site Professional (LSP) Capabilities to Meet All Massachusetts Contingency Plan Regulatory Requirements
• Groundwater Recovery and Treatment Systems
• Soil Classification and Least Cost Disposal Options
• Brownfields Investigations and Demolition/Construction Oversight
• For Re-financing and Expansion
• Buying or Selling Property
• Investigating Releases or Threats of • • Release under EPA and State
• Regulations Hydrogeologic Studies
• Evaluation and Upgrading of
•Hazardous Waste Management Strategies
• Water/Soil/Air Environmental
• Local Boards/Commissions
• Presentations and Approval
• Processes Stormwater Compliance Issues
• Expert Testimony
Statement of Qualifications
We are dedicated to providing personal service and pride ourselves in producing the highest quality work in a cost effective framework. Our multi-disciplinary, site-specific and innovative solutions coupled with our extensive knowledge and experience are the basis for 40 years of successful, ongoing client work.
Scituate, MA 02066
Providing solutions to engineering and environmental problems requires expertise in many different disciplines. Web Engineering utilizes a team of engineers (mechanical, chemical, and civil), hazardous materials managers, environmental scientists, geologists, hydro-geologists, and regulation specialists to provide site-specific solutions to unique client problems. This distinguishes Web Engineering from other engineering companies that provide “boiler plate” solutions when innovation is more appropriate.
Web Engineering has and will continue to strive for a level of excellence both in professional expertise and in client relations. As Web Engineering continues to grow our approach to professionalism and client service will not be compromised.
Web Engineering Associates, INC.
Engineering Design, Permitting & EnvirONMENTAL Services
Web Engineering Associates, Inc.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Scituate, MA 02066
111 Summer Street
WEB ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES, INC